- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The FreeviewFilms app collects one single piece of personal information from you as you use the app. This is limited to your IP address only - no other personal information is collected by us. We also collect ‘Log Data’ when you use our service which may include information such as device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilising our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
How do we collect your data?
Your mobile device directly provides FreeviewFilms with the log data we collect as you use the app and browse the listings.
We also use the following third party services to monitor app use and highlight any errors or issues the app may be experiencing:
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your log data so that we can:
- Ensure the service is running without issues
- Help improve the experience when you use the app
Your data is not shared with any other third parties.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your log data in the cloud. We use the Google Cloud Platform. Our Company will keep your log data for up to one year. Once this time period has expired, your data will have been automatically deleted.
We do not collect any contact details from you and will therefore never send you marketing of any kind.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Contact details are available on their website: ico.gov.uk